The XmlPrime team is pleased to announce the availability of XmlPrime 4.0.
XmlPrime is available for download as a single fully-functional package. It includes
- The XmlPrime API for .NET Framework 4.6.1 or later
- The XmlPrime Extension Methods API for .NET Framework 3.5
Serialize.exeCommand line tool.
Xslt.exeCommand line tool.
XInclude.exeCommand line tool.
XQuery.exeCommand line tool.
- The XmlPrime Tasks MSBuild task library
The full API documentation is available online.
NOTE: the trial version does not support compiling to CIL byte code. This is only available in commercially purchased version.
This version is for trial and non-commercial use only.
This version is set to expire on the date given above. After its expiration date it will throw an exception when used; you may continue your evaluation by installing a newer trial version.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012, or 2008; Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Required Software: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.6.1 or later.