This section describes how to perform common tasks and use common features of the XmlPrime API.
The Programming guide consists of the following topics:
- Using XPath 2.0
- This guide explains how to use XPath 2.0 with XmlPrime.
- Using XQuery 1.0
- This guide explains how to use XQuery 1.0 with XmlPrime.
- Loading External Resources
- A guide to using external resources with XmlPrime.
- Document Representations
- A guide to the different document formats available in .NET and XmlPrime.
- A guide to using modules in XmlPrime, and writing Modules as .NET types.
- This guide explains how to serialize a result to a file.
- Serialization Parameters
- This page describes the full set of serialization parameters supported by XmlPrime.
- Mapping Atomic Types to CLR Types
- This page describes how atomic types are mapped to CLR types.